Cast iron manhole cover (ductile cast iron)
Product code: NHG-07
|No||Product code||Frame sizes (length x width x height)||Cover sizes (diameter)||Load|
|1||NHG-07||900 x 900 x 45||650||12,5 tons|
|2||NHG-07||900 x 900 x 100||650||25 tons|
The European standard specifies the technical requirements for design and testing methods to the manholes cover and grating cover. They are used in areas which for vehicles and pedestrian. Depending on the design loading and the place of installation, they are divided into six classes such as A, B, C, D, E, and F.
- Group 1: Class A, loading capacity >= 15Kn ~ 1,5 tons.
Areas where only passed by Pedestrians and Bicycles.
- Group 2: Class B, loading capacity >= 125Kn ~ 12,5 tons.
Footways, parking lot or similar areas.
- Group 3: Class C, loading capacity >= 250Kn ~ 25 tons.
The edge combinative area of vehicle road and the pavement.
- Group 4: Class D, loading capacity >= 400Kn ~ 40 tons. Vehicle area and urban arterial road.
- Group 5: Class E, loading capacity >= 600Kn ~ 60 tons. Shipping port and parking apron area.
- Group 6: Class F, load capacity >= 900Kn ~ 90 tons. Airplane taxiway and huge dock.
Material: gray cast iron, ductile cast iron
Surface Treatment: The products are dry and clean of dust, and painted with bitumen.